Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

GOING OFF GRID

I have come to the conclusion that I need to go off grid for a little bit.

I don't want anyone to think I am on a "pity train", I feel like I need some time to come to terms with some things that are revolving around in life right now.

Of course, I can't go completely off grid.  I will continue to take care of my expected daily duties such as keeping tabs on my mother and father and being sure things are okay with them.  I also can't take myself off the grid as far as my job is concerned.  Breakfast Club will still be part of my week, as I feel like I really need that.  Somethings are not possible to just take time off from.

I just need some thinking time to get things back in order and priority.

I may make an entry in the blog once in awhile when something comes into my head that needs to be expressed.

Take care all and thanks for reading the blog.  I crossed 20,000 hits which is more than I ever expected.  You the readers are appreciated for getting the blog to that point.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment