Translate

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

THE ONE PERSON I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND A DAY WITH

The one person from history that I would love to be able to spend a single day with.  The person I would like to talk to, find out how they thought, what they thought.  The person I would love to just hear his voice and how he sounded, any accent he might have.  The one person that I would want to learn something new from, who would and could make me think of things a little differently.  The one person I would like to watch performing his trade and watching him work. The one person whose smile I would like to see.

The one person.  Just one day. Just one day so I could write a story of him first hand.  That one special person who effected my life long before I was born.  That one person.....

Belden Howard Clark, Sr.   , my grandfather who I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment